Five-star, award-winning Dominican Republic beach haven
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
Superior Casita room
Superior Casita room
A superb, all-inclusive beach resort favoured by celebrities, with award-winning golf, tennis courts, a dreamy spa, equestrian centre and much more – includes all travel
- If Casa de Campo Resort & Villas had to be summed up in four words, they might be "everything under the sun." The beachfront Dominican Republic Forbes Four-Star award-winner – also a member of Leading Hotels in the World – truly has it all, and for all kinds of guests, thanks, no doubt, to the luxurious atmosphere that defines the spaces across the property’s 7,000 private acres.
- You’ll find a beach club, dance classes and even three Pete Dye designed golf courses, one on Golf Digest’s list of the world’s top 100. The only thing that’s missing? A 16th-century Mediterranean-style village with bars, restaurants, art galleries, shops and a performance venue for stars like Sting, Elton John and Gloria Estefán, perhaps? Fortunately, one of those happens to be right on site – Altos de Chavón village.
- Unwind as you receive a hot-stone massage or nutritional consultation; attend a botanical walk, Pilates or spinning class at the gym; or even customise a treatment package to your own preferences. Local and organic products are used whenever possible, often made from oils with medicinal properties, and you can order a healthy cold-pressed vegetable juice to round off your wellness experience.
- The numerous dining destinations offer fresh, seasonal, local ingredients, each overseen by Chef Anthony Masas, who trained at three-Michelin-star restaurants. La Caña serves up Mediterranean fare, Pubbelly Sushi offers mouthwatering fish, La Piazzetta is the place for romantic Italian dishes, the go-to for traditional Dominican cuisine is Lago Restaurant, and you'll find Spanish tapas at La Casita.
- Numerous restaurants
- Beach club
- 13 Har-Tru tennis courts
- Three Pete Dye designed golf courses
- Three cinemas
- Mediterranean-style village
- Puppet shows
- Crafting classes
- Equestrian centre
- Holistic garden
- Shooting centre
- Polo grounds
- Marina- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
How to get there
This impressive resort is perched right near the Punta Cana shores. Punta Cana International Airport is 73 kilometres away, which is roughly a 45-minute drive. For a fuss-free journey, return flights and private airport transfers are included with this deal.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.