Stylish adults-only Mallorca spa resort
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
Superior Front Ocean View room
Superior Side Sea View room
An adults-only Mallorca hotel with direct access to a private rocky cove and spectacular sea views – on a half-board basis, with all travel included and a spa voucher
- With interiors that wouldn’t look out of place in downtown Barcelona and a hip roof terrace that makes you feel as if you’re about to set sail on a world cruise, the adults-only Barceló Illetas Albatros describes itself as ‘avant garde’. It overlooks a private rocky cove on the quiet Illetas coast of Mallorca, allowing you to get away from it all.
- Everywhere you look there’s a bold design statement. Stretch out on a Balinese bed by the pool or on velvet sofas in the bar. Sleep next to a giant flower print in your bedroom – a lovely space filled with natural light and style. And with an outdoor swimming pool and access to a cove, it makes for a seriously serene hideaway.
- The Mediterráneo buffet restaurant offers Mediterranean and international cuisine alongside spectacular sea views. Or there's the striking à la carte Blue restaurant for stand-out dishes that include grilled octopus salad, stuffed artichoke and salads.
- Two outdoor pools
- Private cove access
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Three restaurants
- Two bars
- Outdoor terrace
- Vespa rental
- Kayak rental
- On-site parking (at extra cost)
How to get there
From Palma Airport, the hotel is situated around 20 kilometres away. Private airport transfers are included in this escape.
Good to know
Please be aware that a local eco-tax of up to €4 per person, per day (depending on the time of travel and hotel type) is payable directly to the hotel. This tax applies to adults aged 16 and above only, and is 50% lower from the ninth night of your stay onwards.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.