Discover Stratford-upon-Avon from historic Elizabethan digs
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Book your escape now before it's too late...
Standard Double room
Superior Double room
An elegant Elizabethan hotel stay in picturesque Shakespeare Country, with a pool and spa – includes breakfast, dinner options and optional afternoon tea
- The dignified Billesley Manor Hotel is a handsome 16th-century Elizabethan house lovingly set in 11 acres of grounds and landscaped gardens. This scenic Warwickshire hideaway is located in William Shakespeare’s picturesque stomping ground, so you'll easily be able to immerse yourself in England’s historic past.
- If you’re after authentic English dining, the Stuart Restaurant and Great Hall serves modern British fare using local and seasonal ingredients. You can enjoy afternoon tea in any of the hotel’s elegant lounges and head to the bar for cocktails, with its large original fireplace and a garden terrace overlooking the 100-year-old topiary gardens.
- The English countryside provides the perfect tranquil surroundings for a pampering spa day. Billesley Manor Hotel offers aromatic and tranquillity massages and treatments, with therapists using Decléor products to rejuvenate. It also hosts an indoor swimming pool, yoga classes, tennis courts, a sauna and steam room.
- Swimming pool
- Tennis courts
How to get there
Billesley Manor Hotel is around five miles from Stratford-upon-Avon and a little over 100 miles from London. The nearest train station is Wilmcote, a five-minute drive away, which you can reach via Leamington Spa.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.