Tap into Shoreditch cool at a courthouse turned hip hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Magistrate King room
Dalston King room
A former Shoreditch courthouse reimagined as a luxury hotel, with a bowling alley, indoor pool and immersive food and drink scene – includes full English breakfast
- Beautifully set in a Grade II listed Baroque-style building, the new Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch occupies an impressive former courthouse. Picture famous East End tearaways climbing these city steps to face trial as you hit the hotel's bowling alley and cinema for legal up-to-date fun.
- The plush wellness area is the perfect spot to unwind, cocooning you from the city's tempting buzz. You'll find an indoor pool, complete with atmospheric waterfall, plus a sauna for optimum 'me time'.
- Have a drink in the revamped padded cells once used to house criminals - the Kray twins were known to have been held here. The restaurant serves British dishes amid leather-bound law journals and there are a further two bars, one showing off sigh-worthy city scenes from the roof.
- Bar, panoramic rooftop bar and private members' bar
- Two-lane bowling alley
- Indoor pool
How to get there
The hotel is around a 10-minute walk from Old Street tube station and 15 minutes' stroll from Liverpool Street tube and overground station.
Good to know
Using of the bowling alley is subject to an additional charge of £45 per lane, per hour for hotel guests.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.