Tudor-style mansion in the pretty Cotswolds
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A Tudor-style Cotswolds stay at a Grade II listed mansion with a pool and beautiful grounds - includes breakfast, two-course dinner and an optional spa treatment
- As imposing as its name suggests, De Vere Tortworth Court is a Grade II listed Victorian mansion towering over 30 acres of manicured parkland and its own flourishing arboretum. Although occupying the same site for centuries, the building was designed by renowned Gothic Revival architect, Samuel Sanders Teulon in 1849.
- Leaf Spa provides ample pampering and offers a sleek spa area where you can make use of the indoor pool, sauna and steam room and bubble away in the spa bath. The treatment menu is extensive and includes unusual treatments like an orange blossom ritual, tailor-made body wraps and a flotation tank.
- Picture a studious Victorian atmosphere of days gone by while breakfasting and dining among elaborate dark oak panelling and arches in the restored library, 1853 Restaurant & Bar. Choose from a varied menu of classic English dishes, savour an extensive wine list, and return for a traditional afternoon tea.
- Restaurant and bar
- Bistro bar
- Fitness area
How to get there
De Vere Tortworth Court is located close to Junction 14 of the M5, putting it just 25 minutes from Bristol Parkway station and 40 minutes from Bristol airport. You'll be less than an hour's drive from Bath, Gloucester and Cheltenham, a half-hour from the centre of Bristol, and two hours and 30 minutes from central London.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.