Seven-night Austrian Alps escape on a half-board basis
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Please use your e-mail to log in.
The perfect package with flights included
Standard Double room
A seven-night Austrian Alps summer holiday on a half-board basis in beautiful Mayrhofen – includes all travel
- The Austrian Alps, a destination synonymous with snow-capped mountains and winter sports, are just as appealing for summer holidays, with countless alpine activities on offer. Nestled in Mayrhofen’s beautiful Ziller Valley, Hotel Strass has an ideal location with shops, restaurants and the Penken gondola on its doorstep.
- Adventure-seekers can try their hand at kayaking, white-water-rafting and paragliding, while others can go climbing, hiking and mountain biking straight from the hotel. If all that seems too much, guests can meander through alpine pastures, browse the shops or simply relax in one of the town’s lovely cafés. You could even opt for a complimentary, Zillertal Natur-run guided walk programme, for a laid-back chance to take in the sights.
- If the alpine air doesn’t do the job, the on-site spa is on hand to revitalise and rejuvenate guests with a Finnish, organic and Roman steam sauna, saltwater pools and thalasso baths. Expert therapists also offer treatments ranging from massages and facials to body scrubs and manicures (all chargeable locally).
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Two restaurants
- Bike rental
- On-site parking
- Landscaped gardens
- Sports courts
- Private balcony
How to get there
Innsbruck Airport is situated around 74 kilometres from the hotel. Please note that shared airport transfers are included within the price of this package.
Good to know
Please note that a tourist tax of between €1 - €3 per person, per night is payable at the hotel upon arrival.
Please also note that while you will be staying at Hotel Strass, you will enjoy access to shared facilities at the adjacent Sporthotel Strass.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.