All-inclusive relaxation and indulgence in Montego Bay
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
Partial Ocean View room
Enjoy a heavenly holiday at this stunning all-inclusive resort in Montego Bay - with optional Premium Economy flights, shared airport transfers and a spa treatment discount
- Nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens you’ll find the exquisite Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay, beloved by holidaymakers of all ages. Situated against a breathtaking view of sapphire green waters and a private beach, the resort is imbued with island hues and a welcoming atmosphere that allows guests to really soak up the Jamaican spirit.
- Being all-inclusive means you can wine and dine worry-free in the hotel’s cocktail lounge and inviting restaurants, which include a buffet option or à la carte meals. Drawing on a range of international cuisine, you can find the likes of Italian, Mexican and Japanese available to tantalise your tastebuds.
- The resort is equipped with facilities where you can relax, rejuvenate and unwind in the comfort of the unique Spa and Salon ideally located in a lush garden courtyard. Choose a Swedish or Aromatherapy massage, a smooth Body scrub with honey and ginger or treat yourself at the full-service hair salon.
- If you can bring yourself to leave the resort, a number of exciting tours and excursions are available to book - from rainforest safaris to bamboo river rafting. Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay boasts a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Five restaurants (one buffet, four à la carte)
- Cocktail lounge
- Lobby bar
- Fitness suite
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Outdoor whirlpool
- Steam room and sauna
- Table tennis
- Volleyball courts
How to get there
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay is just six miles from the Montego Bay airport; shared airport transfers are included to make your journey as stress-free as possible. For added luxe, opt for Premium Economy flights to fly with more perks; see 'Offer details' for more information.
Good to know
Please note that the Japanese restaurant incurs a surcharge for adult guests.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.