19th-century Nice hotel near Promenade des Anglais
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -61% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Saint Jean Cap Ferrat
An intimate 19th-century hotel located in Nice's old quarter, near the seafront and Promenade des Anglais – includes breakfast and a welcome drink
- Built over 150 years ago, Hotel Beau Rivage sits mere metres from Nice’s famous Promenade des Anglais. Visited by an illustrious roll call of writers and artists in the past, including Matisse, F Scott Fitzgerald and Chekov, today it retains a certain air of creativity.
- Opposite the hotel, you’ll find one of the largest private beaches on the Riviera. Kick back on a sun bed, or go for a refreshing dip in the waters. Whilst it's not operated by the hotel, there's also a restaurant on the beach, just 100 metres from the hotel, which offers snacks throughout the day.
- You’ll enjoy a breakfast buffet in the airy breakfast room, decorated in pebble motifs inspired by its coastal location. Tuck into delicious hot and cold options and, of course, classic French pastries. If you're feeling really lazy, opt to dine in your room (supplementary charges apply).
- Partnership with private beach
- Breakfast room
How to get there
There’s a tram stop close by, the main train station is around two kilometres away, and the airport bus stops about 400 metres from the hotel. The airport is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
Good to know
Entry to the Beau Rivage private beach is chargeable.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.