Sea view break at a clifftop Guernsey hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
A peaceful clifftop stay on the island of Guernsey with panoramic sea views - including breakfast, dinner options, flights and car hire
- Sporting a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence, Hotel Jerbourg occupies a majestic spot on top of one of Guernsey's most impressive cliffs, Jerbourg Point. It offers the perfect spot to enjoy coastal walks and beautiful views, and alongside this, you'll find an outdoor pool set in wonderfully kept gardens.
- Hotel Jerbourg has a bar, a restaurant and clifftop coffee shop, open to both hotel guests and the public, every day from March to December. Sit down to a sumptuous Sunday lunch or grab a light bite – you'll find a variety of menus to suit the time of day and whatever your appetite desires.
- The hotel lies 15 minutes from St Peter Port, the island's capital, and there are plenty of interesting places to visit nearby, including Fermain Bay, Bluebell Wood, Marble Bay and Victor Hugo's house. On top of this, you'll have an exciting excursion to either Herm or Sark islands, both beautiful gems off the coast of Normandy.
- Dessert bar
- Outdoor pool
How to get there
Hotel Jerbourg is located an 11-minute drive from Guernsey Airport, and 15 minutes from St Peter Port, the island's capital.
Good to know
Please note that it is advisable to book for dinner to avoid disappointment.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.