Central Bristol pad close to the vibrant Harbourside
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -48% today
An urban sleep close to Bristol’s pulsating Harbourside district, with an indoor pool and a popular restaurant – includes full English breakfast and optional dinner
- For exploring the cosmopolitan city of Bristol, you can’t get much more central than the sleekly sophisticated Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel. Anchored to the recently gentrified Harbourside area, it’s perfectly situated for getting to know the city’s most vibrant area – packed with museums, restaurants and bars.
- You don’t even need to leave the hotel to initiate your taste buds with some of Bristol’s famously multicultural cuisine – the hotel’s own Urban Bar & Kitchen serves up world flavours like poke bowls, nasi goreng, creamy curries and fish and chips, battered with locally- brewed Bath ale.
- Work off your indulgences in the hotel’s fitness centre or swim a few laps in the heated indoor pool. The bedrooms are restful spaces to retire to, with many enjoying serene views over neighbouring Redcliff Church. Each morning, wake to a hearty full English breakfast – just the ticket for day’s out at Bristol Zoo, the Avon Gorge or discovering the city’s museums.
- Heated indoor pool
- Fitness centre
- Parking (chargeable)
How to get there
At the very heart of Bristol’s Harbourside area, much of the city is within walking distance, or easily accessed by public transport. Bristol Temple Meads is the nearest train station and is about 0.6 miles on foot (around a 15-minute walk), or you can get a taxi to the hotel. Trains from London run direct from Paddington and take about one hour and 40 minutes. If you’re driving, Bristol is easily accessed from both the M4 and M5 motorways, and there is private parking on site. Bristol International Airport is eight miles away and there are buses to the centre.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.