Stylish Lower Manhattan digs with space for up to three guests
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
One World Trade Center
King Junior suite
King Junior suite
Statue of Liberty
One King Bed room
Drink in NYC’s iconic cityscape from a downtown dazzler with some of the city’s best views, just a block from One World Trade Center - includes a city walking tour with pizza and optional suite with space for up to three people
- Sleek, stylish and with unbeatable skyline views, Millennium Hilton New York Downtown showcases the best of New York City from its glass-fronted walls. Standing to attention in the city’s UN plaza, you’ll be in good company at this sky-scraping stunner which counts a restaurant, pool and 24-hour fitness centre among its facilities.
- The Big Apple’s dining scene is one of the best in the world and you’ll have hundreds of eateries to sate your appetite nearby. If you’d prefer to stay closer to home, the hotel’s signature restaurant Church & Dey serves up a tempting menu of classic American fare with a focus on fresh, seasonal ingredients.
- Downtown rivals it’s neighbour Midtown in the sightseeing stakes and you’ll be perfectly placed to soak it all up from your chic city pad. Join legions of locals and tourists paying their respects at the humbling One World Trade Center memorial, pick up some souvenirs at Oculus or wander to industrial-meets-green Battery Park.
- Pack your comfiest shoes as you'll be heading out on an exciting walking tour of Lower Manhattan during your stay. As you stroll through this historic 'hood, an expert guide will showcase the very best of the city's 400-year legacy, from landmarks to tales of years gone by. End your tour in true New York with a delicious slice of pizza.
- 24-hour fitness room
- Room service (chargeable)
How to get there
Sitting pretty in the heart of the UN Plaza, Millennium Hilton New York Downtown is well connected, with a handful of subway stations within easy reach. From La Guardia, it’s a 12-mile drive along the I-278 W or you can catch the Q70-SBS to Roosevelt Av/74 St and take the E train to World Trade Center Station. The hotel is a two-minute walk from here.
If you’re travelling from JFK, take the AirTrain to Howard Beach Station then switch for the A train to Fulton Street. The hotel is a three-minute walk from here.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.