Discover Sri Lanka’s lush tea plantations, beaches and rich culture from a charming base
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bespoke deals at guaranteed lowest prices, which are unavailable anywhere else.
The perfect package with flights included
Discover Sri Lanka from a beautiful boutique hotel in alluring Koggala, including a lagoon safari plus excursions to Galle, a tea plantation and a 17th-century temple
- Located beside calm Koggala Lagoon and five minutes' walk from the beach, the stylish and personal Nos Da Ty Boutique Hotel is a must for lovers of authentic boutique hotels. Helmed by Sri Lankan and Welsh owners, the property is a fusion of both heritages and demonstrates a genuine love for design and hospitality.
- The six large, air-conditioned Deluxe rooms are each uniquely appointed with a four-poster bed, handcrafted rugs and beautiful furnishings. If you're after more space and privacy, opt for one of the two self-contained Jungalows just a minute’s stroll from the main building, within the hotel grounds. Both feature a large veranda and private garden, perfect for dining al fresco as the sun goes down.
- Elsewhere around the hotel, there’s the intimate four-seat Bar Don Pedro, a garden spa with a steam bath, plenty of reading corners and a cosy restaurant where typical dishes include barbecued seafood with lime butter and fragrant curries, plus flavours of Europe. Complimentary tea and cake is served on the garden terrace at 5pm daily.
- Yoga and meditation classes (on request)
- Large freshwater swimming pool
- Lounge with games
- Large terraces around the hotel
How to get there
Good to know
The spa requires 24 hours’ advance booking for treatments.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.