Grand Yorkshire manor stay on the River Ouse
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Unwind in sheer bliss at a Grade II listed honey-stoned manor house in Yorkshire, right on the River Ouse - includes breakfast and dinner
- Escape everyday life and find sanctuary at the stunningly restored 19th-century Saltmarshe Hall. Behind its honey-stoned façade, you’ll discover fashionable interiors with a nod to the manor’s heritage, as well as ornate chandeliers, fleur-de-lys wallpaper and antique furnishings for added luxury.
- Located on the River Ouse and nestled among 17 verdant acres, you’ll have ample opportunity to relax and unwind in this botanical oasis. Why not stroll along the riverside, spotting wildlife amid ancient oak trees dotted around the landscaped gardens - or for the more adventurous, grab a bike and cycle through the woods.
- Wine and dine in style on the terrace and soak up the gloriously lush views, while you savour lovingly prepared dishes made with locally sourced ingredients. Afterwards, head for a nightcap or curl up in one of the reading rooms on a cosy sofa next to an open fire, admiring the opulence of your surroundings.
- Living areas
- Afternoon tea (chargeable)
How to get there
Saltmarshe Hall is around 200 miles away from London, and 80 miles from Manchester. By car, take the M26 and leave at junction 37. The nearest station is Saltmarshe, which can be reached from London in two and a half hours, with a change at Doncaster. There are also direct trains from Sheffield.
Good to know
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.