Five-star luxury on the fringes of Ireland's Kenmare
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
Ring of Kerry
A five-star gem set amidst woodland in Country Kerry, with an award-winning restaurant
- Overlooking the cascading Sheen waterfalls, it's little wonder why Sheen Falls Lodge has bagged a Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice award - this five-star beauty sits pretty on the edge of Kenmare, set on the Wild Atlantic Way, a 1,700-mile stretch of stunning coastline from Malin Head to the Old Head of Kinsale.
- Globetrotting gastronomes will be in their element at The Falls, the hotel’s two AA Rosette restaurant, famed for its seasonal menu showcasing fresh, local fare – think home-smoked salmon caught on the estate, seafood from Castletownbere, and organic vegetables plucked from the ground of nearby farms.
- A haven of tranquility, Easanna Spa is a rustic-chic space with rough-brick walls ringing a swimming pool bathed in light streaming through vast expanses of glass. Do a loop of the sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi, or simply laze on poolside loungers. For an extra treat, pick a treatment from the menu of Elemis facials, wraps and mani-pedis.
- Two AA Rosette restaurant
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Indoor pool
How to get there
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.