Luxe converted Solent sea fort stay
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Stay at sea in a luxury converted Solent sea fort hotel with a rooftop hot tub
- One of the most exclusive and unique hotels in the British Isles, the historic Spitbank Fort is an award-winning, adults-only private island, featuring eight luxuriously converted rooms and views across the Solent and Portsmouth. Needless to say, this luxe sea fort has garnered a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- The Officer's Mess is an atmospheric setting for fine dining with historic vaulted ceilings and views towards the harbour. Enjoy a four-course dinner or a delectable buffet meal here. This private island playground also features a Laurent-Perrier champagne bar.
- Take a relaxing steam in the sauna and enjoy the views from the rooftop hot tub, soaking all your worries away. For those craving more active endeavours, the hotel will happily help organise a number of excursions for you, from fishing to speed-boating.
- In contrast to the sea-lashed exterior, the rooms and suites at Spitbank Fort are a transformation of luxury furnishings and leading interior design. Commodore suites boast high riveted ceilings, super king-size beds (some with waterbeds) and an en-suite bathroom with a shower that uses water from the fort's own underground well.
How to get there
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.