Embrace Spain's Estepona from luxury beachfront digs full of style
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
Superior Double Sea View room
A restful stay on Spain's Costa del Sol at a modern spa resort with direct access to the beach - includes half board, all travel and daily gym access
- Although lesser-known and quieter than its glamorous neighbour Marbella, the Costa del Sol town of Estepona offers the best of all worlds: fabulous shopping, cool cafés and restaurants, sandy beaches with fantastic sunsets, and a visit-worthy old town. So it’s easy to see why this stylish offering by Spanish luxury hotel group H10 Hotels ticks the boxes for a luxurious seaside stay.
- While the soaring white turrets, palm-shaded gardens and lashings of Andalusian-style architecture set the tone nicely, it’s the fancy flourishes in the guest rooms that truly inspire. Expect statement-making striped décor and on-trend soft furnishings, good-looking tiled bathrooms, and plenty of high-end creature comforts.
- The treats continue with two outdoor pools (one is heated in winter), a superb spa with an extensive treatment menu and thermal area, and a gym with state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment. You’re spoiled further with several wining and dining spots, most tempting of which is the signature buffet restaurant for its show cooking and in-house bakery.
- Spa and wellness facilities (additional charge)
- Two outdoor pools
- Kids pool
- Two restaurants
- Lobby bar
- Outdoor terrace
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Private balcony or terrace with sea views
How to get there
Málaga Airport is situated around 84 kilometres from the hotel; private transfers are included within the price of this escape to make your holiday as stress-free as possible.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Please note that guests must be 16 years old or above to use the spa and wellness facilities.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.