Hip Hoxton hotel in London's Shoreditch
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Enjoy a city stay in East London's coolest neighbourhood, at one of the capital's most fashionable hotels – includes a daily light breakfast bag
- Offering the ultimate balance of both style and value, The Hoxton, Shoreditch's fluff-free approach leaves guests with no nasty surprises; must-have amenities come as standard, all to The Hoxton's decidedly modish backdrop. Needless to say, The Hoxton, Shoreditch wears a shiny Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- The Hoxton has evolved alongside its surrounding area. The electric ambience is best enjoyed from a leather booth at the Hoxton Grill (part of the Soho House group), an all-day dining restaurant. Relax into the evening with a drink in The Lobby, where you can kick back in a fabulously stylish space and enjoy a coffee or cocktail.
- Guest rooms adopt The Hoxton's expert formula. They ensure an authentic experience, with a monthly events programme showcasing the work of local creatives, be them fashion designers, musicians or artists. Cosy rooms feature statement dark blue leather headboards, parquet floors and monochrome en-suites.
- Open lobby and lounge
- Coffee bar
- Meeting and events spaces
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
How to get there
The hotel sits in the heart of hip Shoreditch in East London. Old Street tube station (Northern line) is just a five-minute walk from the hotel, and Shoreditch High Street (London Overground) is the same distance in the opposite direction. London's Liverpool Street station is less than a mile away.
Good to know
A light breakfast bag is delivered to each room daily and includes a granola pot, banana and orange juice. You'll also have fresh milk and water provided in your room.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.