Cornish boutique with two AA Rosette dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -52% today
Luxury Double room
Superior Sea View Double room
Premium Luxury room
A boutique country house hotel with a two AA Rosette-awarded restaurant on the Cornish Coast – includes breakfast, dinner and prosecco cream tea on arrival
- The Trevalsa Court Restaurant has been awarded two AA Rosettes for its European and international cuisine, and chef Adam Cawood serves up dishes prepared from locally sourced and sustainable meat, fish and vegetables. It's an informal and stylish setting with some lovely views out across the bay and the coastal path.
- Trevalsa Court Hotel & Restaurant boasts a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence alongside a pretty, secluded location, with a flight of steps leading down from the bottom of the garden to a peaceful stretch of beach. The SW Coastal Path passes the house and there are a wealth of cycle routes and hiking trails to be enjoyed.
- Guestrooms are stylishly simple, furnished in neutral, creamy tones and with plenty of natural light flooding in. Each room has an en-suite bathroom plus easy-chairs overlooking the ocean, a coffee table and a TV. Opt for a Premium Luxury room for oodles of space, a sofa, sea views, a freestanding bathtub and a six-foot bed.
- Two AA Rosette restaurant
- Afternoon tea
- Sitting room
- Board games
How to get there
Trevalsa Court Hotel & Restaurant is located in Mevagissey, a small town on Cornwall’s south coast between St. Austell and Falmouth. After leaving the M5 at Exeter, you’ll travel roughly 90 minutes further south to reach the hotel. Driving time from London is roughly five hours. If you wish to travel by train, the nearest station is St. Austell. A bus service runs from St. Austell to Mevagissey, and takes roughly 20 minutes.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.