Five-star Mayfair hotel near London's Hyde Park
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices.
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -48% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
A chic and central luxury hotel, boasting incredible dining and an address in one of London's poshest neighbourhoods - with breakfast. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Delicious dining: 116 at The Athenaeum offers contemporary British fare and seasonal menus using the best local, sustainable produce. The afternoon tea is also a treat here, featuring picture-perfect pastries and an array of sweet and savoury treat - take it out on the terrace, which is perfect for warm summer days and cosy winter afternoons.
- Post-sightseeing tipples: An intimate bar makes the perfect location for slow-sipping an award-winning cocktail or a glass of whisky (their prized collection has collectables from all over the world). Small nooks and plush armchairs are perfect for unwinding after a day of sightseeing.
- Rest and relaxation: The refurbished spa is a haven of tranquility, from its bespoke treatments and personalised packages to its cedar-wood hot tub, steam room and sauna. Their list of treatments includes everything from Moroccan rose rituals to hot stone massages, and if you can’t see the treatments you want, then they’ll make it happen for you.
- Home from home: A stickler for getting things just right, this hotel presents iconic, awe-inspiring Art Deco interiors, and your beautiful Superior room is no different, given a modern twist with quirky furnishings. Help yourself to a cup of Nespresso coffee and set your own soundtrack to your chic city break.
- Cocktail bar
- Spa and wellness facilities (treatments available from 1 September)
- Concierge service
- Nanny service
- Parking (including valet parking)
How to get there
The Athenaeum is located in London’s decadent Mayfair overlooking Green Park, and minutes away from London’s Hyde Park. You have direct access to Heathrow Airport on the Piccadilly line, however the Underground makes it easy to reach other airports such as London City, Gatwick, Luton and Stansted.
Good to know
Please note that spa treatments are not included and will be chargeable.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.