A five-star Madeira resort break with a thalasso spa
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
Superior Sea View room
A five-star Madeira holiday at a modern resort with a spa – includes all travel, half board, a welcome gift and spa area access
- Modern and minimalist, the five-star VidaMar Resort Hotel in Madeira is a luxurious observer of the Atlantic Ocean, with its glinting blue panoramic views. Sitting at the ocean’s tip on the southern coast of Madeira, it is just moments from central Funchal. The resort holds a sparkly TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- At VidaMar Resort Hotel you’ll find a plethora of restaurants, plus a piano bar lit up with live music at night. Savour local and international specialities, from fresh seafood at Sabor a Mar to Italian delicacies at Mamma Mia.
- Set across a sprawling 2,000 square metres, the spa offers a thalasso vitality pool, steam room, sauna, showers, and indoor and outdoor relaxation areas facing the sea. Massages overlooking the sea are a real treat here, and a spa cafe is on hand with refreshments.
- Superior Sea View rooms are spacious, with a cool design and minimalist white, blue and silver decor, which adds a real sense of tranquillity and peace alongside the glorious views. A private balcony and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower and vanity sinks come as standard.
- Swimming pool
- Beauty treatments
- Fitness centre
- Table tennis
- Games room
- Room service
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.