Experience island paradise in Ischia at a boutique pad near the beach
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
A beach escape to a boutique spa hotel on the Italian island paradise of Ischia, including half board, a half-day boat excursion, spa and wellness perks and more
- Overlooking the glittering waterfront at Lacco Ameno in the north of Ischia, the Villa Svizzera Hotel & Thermal Spa has 90 individually designed guest rooms - all of which assure simple décor with a boutique-chic kick. Expect lashings of whites spiced up with brightly coloured accents, beautiful tiled flooring and chandelier lighting.
- In addition to two thermal pools (one indoor and one outdoor), there’s a wealth of feel-good pampering on offer at the SPA Villa Svizzera. Signature treatments include customised facials, massages, wraps and various therapies that incorporate thermal mud for maximum zen time. Manicures, pedicures and waxes are also available.
- Paying homage to Ischia cuisine, the main restaurant overlooking the beach has both indoor and outdoor dining seating. It’s open daily and offers an excellent selection of fish and meat dishes – all of which are prepared with fresh and locally sourced ingredients. Equally noteworthy is the wine list for well-known labels and local brands.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Outdoor and indoor pools
- Air conditioning
- Private balcony or terrace (Comfort room only)
How to get there
The closes airport to Ischia is Naples International, situated on the mainland. To get here, you’ll need to catch a ferry; please note that private minivan transfers and ferries are included within the price of this package.
Good to know
Please note that a local tax of €3 per person, per night, is payable directly to the hotel.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.