Former palace stay in Granada’s medieval Albaicín district
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
A Renaissance palace dating back to 1503 in Granada’s historic centre
- Gazing up at the magnificent marvel of the Alhambra from its position in the maze-like medieval Albaicín district, Casa del Capitel Nazarí is a historic gem in its own right. A Renaissance palace dating back to the 16th century, housed within its solid walls is a lavish Andalucian courtyard, complete with columns, mosaic floors and a fountain.
- The breakfast here comprises cereal, tortilla omelettes, churros, hot chocolate, fruit, yogurts and more. Teas and coffees are offered in the afternoons, too, from 4.30-7.30pm. For other meals there are plenty of restaurants and tapas bars in the surrounding streets which the helpful hotel staff will happily recommend.
- Measuring in at 15 square metres, intimate Double rooms here burst with historic character, with many original features beautifully preserved – including wood-beamed ceilings, cool tiled floors and antique furniture.
- Snack bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Bicycle rental (chargeable)
- Massage services (chargeable
- Laundry servies (chargeable)
How to get there
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.