Panoramic Sorrento views on the gorgeous Italian Riviera
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Book your escape now before it's too late...
The perfect package with flights included
Classic Double room
Let your heart be stolen on the Neapolitan Coast, staying at a typically Italian hotel with a roof terrace in Sorrento – includes half board, travel and an optional Amalfi Coast tour
- Named after one of Italy’s most famous artists, this central Sorrento hotel offers up some artistic touches of its own. Built around an ancient tower dating back to the 16th century, Hotel Michelangelo adds occasional flourishes in the form of gleaming floors and padded leather sofas in the lobby.
- Outside, you’ll find an oasis-like swimming pool surrounded by tropical greenery and carefully placed sun loungers, providing welcome respite from Sorrento’s bustle and buzz. The hotel’s crowning glory is its panoramic rooftop terrace, where you can book a beauty treatment or simply relax in the sunshine.
- Breakfast will more than set you up for a day out and about. Return for an aperitif at the cosy bar before dining at the hotel's restaurant. Headed up by locally renowned chef Vincenzo Perfetto, the restaurant offers dishes inspired by ancient Sorrentine recipes, as well as options for vegetarians and coeliacs.
- Air conditioning
How to get there
Please note that the swimming pool is open from May until the end of October.
Please note a city tax of €3 per person, per night is payable locally to the hotel on check-out.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.