Sea views at an all-inclusive Cyprus hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
The perfect package with flights included
Sea View room
Sea View room
Enjoy an all-inclusive, five-star sunny escape to Paphos, on the beautiful coast of southern Cyprus
- Set on a 300-metre stretch of natural sandy beach, Coral Beach Hotel & Resort combines the traditional Cypriot décor of whitewashed walls and rustic woodwork with all the modern amenities you’d expect from a five-star resort. With its own private harbour and spectacular sea views, it's no wonder this retreat has a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Surrounded by picturesque gardens, and with a beautiful, free-form lagoon-style swimming pool at its heart, Coral Beach Hotel & Resort is about more than just relaxation - despite the hotel’s sleek modern Esthisis Health and Beauty Spa with a selection of indulgent Phytomer and Elemis therapies. Outdoors, the resort boasts four floodlit tennis courts and a squash court, and indoors you'll find a snooker room.
- There are six restaurants and four bars to hop between during your stay. From bountiful breakfasts to an alfresco table d'hôte dining experience, a dedicated Italian eatery and a beachside seafood joint, you won't go hungry. Enjoy drinks by the beach, or poolside, or live the high life at Dionyssos on the fifth floor – the perfect spot for watching the famous Paphos sunsets. Finish the night at Odyssey Bar & Nightclub.
- Six restaurants
- Four bars (including a nightclub)
- Outdoor pool
- Four floodlit tennis courts
- Squash court
- Snooker room
How to get there
Paphos International airport is 28 kilometres from the hotel.
Good to know
Please be aware that spa facilities and treatments are subject to a supplementary charge.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Travelling with kids?
A kids' club with games, activities and movies is available on site, as well as a creche for younger guests.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.