18th-century Georgian townhouse stay in Bath
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
A honey-stoned, 18th-century Georgian townhouse with eclectic interiors on Bath's Queen Square
- Famous for its graceful Georgian architecture, Bath has long been one of England's most fashionable cities. A collection of seven magnificently refurbished Regency townhouses, Francis Hotel Bath - MGallery Hotel Collection sits in the city's heart so you can take in all its charm: markets, antique shops and roman architecture make this spot a quintessential British retreat.
- Raymond Blanc’s famous restaurant, Brasserie Blanc, adjoins the hotel and serves up homely and hearty French classics. Be sure to book to bag a spot. You can also enjoy breakfast, afternoon tea and light snacks on site, or head out to one of the grand tea rooms in the city.
- This refined Grade I-listed residence retains every ounce of the property's grandeur, with handsome antiques, fine paintings and classical pillars, paired with modern touches and vibrant prints. Coupled with flamboyant Parisian decor, the hotel's interiors are timelessly stylish.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.