Grade II-listed Staffordshire manor with a spa
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Deluxe Classic room
Deluxe Classic room
A luxury spa retreat at a stately home in the Staffordshire countryside
- The turreted stone archway of Hoar Cross Hall greets you on arrival at this 50-acre park. The impressive residence epitomises the word 'retreat', combining modern luxury with true heritage in a stunning rural setting with formal gardens, woodland, parkland, lakes, and even croquet and archery facilities.
- The icing on the cake? A generously equipped spa, complete with a variety of pools, aqua massage and aqua detox therapies, sensory showers, a Nordic suite, a tranquil relaxation space and even an Italian water garden to take a peaceful moment in. Enjoy one or two treatments which use reputable beauty brands such as ELEMIS.
- Situated within the William Morris-clad walls of the Ballroom, the restaurant is dedicated to local, seasonal produce and serves contemporary cuisine with exemplary presentation. Herbs from the kitchen garden and vegetables grown in the Victorian greenhouses contribute to a seasonally changing menu.
How to get there
Both check-in and access to the spa facilities are guaranteed from 3pm. While check-out is by 11am, guests may stay and use the spa facilities until 5.30pm.
Please be aware that guests at this hotel must be over the age of 16.
We advise guests to pre-book spa treatments as soon as possible with the hotel. Treatment times can’t always be guaranteed so it’s best to book ahead to save disappointment. Please also note that afternoon tea must be pre-booked and pre-paid for.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.