Art Deco style on the Côte d'Azur
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices.
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Restored Art Deco chic at a boutique hotel in Nice, with breakfast, a welcome drink and late check-out
- Seen by many as the pinnacle of Gallic glamour, a visit to Nice, capital of the French Riviera, is on many people’s wish list. Ideally located for total immersion in the city’s many charms, La Malmaison Nice is a stone's throw from the old town, beaches and the elegant Promenade des Anglais.
- Take yourself back to the roaring Twenties as you gaze at an array of Art Deco details, seamlessly incorporated in subtle 21st-century design. Delicious hues of caramel, chocolate, gold and black blend with striking, geometric wallpaper to really bring this boutique gem to life.
- When you're not tucking into a hearty hotel breakfast to set you up for the day, be sure to explore the city's burgeoning culinary scene too - for some this is a reason for visiting in itself. The hotel’s small but stylish lounge bar, open throughout the day and evening, makes a cosy place to recharge and relax - a must if you’re to make the most of this vibrant city.
Public parking is available close by for an extra charge.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.