Art Deco style on the Côte d'Azur
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Restored Art Deco chic at a boutique hotel in Nice, with breakfast, a welcome drink and late check-out
- Seen by many as the pinnacle of Gallic glamour, a visit to Nice, capital of the French Riviera, is on many people’s wish list. Ideally located for total immersion in the city’s many charms, La Malmaison Nice is a stone's throw from the old town, beaches and the elegant Promenade des Anglais.
- Take yourself back to the roaring Twenties as you gaze at an array of Art Deco details, seamlessly incorporated in subtle 21st-century design. Delicious hues of caramel, chocolate, gold and black blend with striking, geometric wallpaper to really bring this boutique gem to life.
- When you're not tucking into a hearty hotel breakfast to set you up for the day, be sure to explore the city's burgeoning culinary scene too - for some this is a reason for visiting in itself. The hotel’s small but stylish lounge bar, open throughout the day and evening, makes a cosy place to recharge and relax - a must if you’re to make the most of this vibrant city.
Public parking is available close by for an extra charge.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.