Enjoy all-inclusive chilling on Morocco's sandy coastline
Your all-inclusive basis includes:
- Breakfast buffet at Tinjis Restaurant from 7.30-10am
- Late continental breakfast at Zelis Restaurant from 10am-12pm
- Lunch buffet at Tinjis Restaurant from 12.30-3pm
- Drinks from Chringuito Bar from 9am-11pm
- Snacks at Chringuito Bar from 4.30-5.30pm
- Dinner buffet at Tinjis Restaurant from 7.30-10pm
- Snacks at Chringuito Bar from 11am-11pm
- Drinks included (sodas; mineral water; hot drinks; select alcoholic drinks; non-alcoholic cocktails; and alcoholic cocktails)
- Access to the fitness facilities from 8am-8.30pm
- Access to the spa from 10am-1.30pm and from 4pm-8.30pm
- Access to the mini club from 9am-5pm
- 50% off the late check-out fee
- All-inclusive basis starts with lunch on the first day and finishes with breakfast on the last day
- All drinks are served by the glass for personal consumption
- Freshly squeezed juices and fresh fruit cocktails are not included
Please note, drinks part of the all-inclusive package are of select local brands, and premium brands will be charged extra.
Please be aware that hold luggage can be purchased after the booking directly with the supplier from £50 per bag (20kg).
We advertise this offer at up to 33% off. We calculate this discount percentage based on the rates we offer compared to the supplier's online rate. An example of our top discount is:
On 14/11/2019, leaving from London Stansted, two people may book a seven-night stay in Double Sea View room (inclusions as noted above) and will pay £349 per person, per stay, compared to the supplier's online rate of £524 per person, per stay. Based on this calculation, by booking with Secret Escapes, you will save 33%.
The discounts, price and availability stated above were checked on 10/07/2019.
The offer is 100% non-refundable and date changes are not possible once the booking has been made.
This holiday is supplied by Fleetway and is ATOL protected (2478).