Award-winning Jersey five-star manor
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
The perfect package with flights included
A five-star stay in the only AA 5 Red Star hotel in Jersey, with acclaimed dining
- Longueville Manor is a lovingly restored 14th-century property located at the foot of a private wooded valley. It's one of Europe's most prestigious small hotels, counting the title of 'Jersey's Finest Hotel' from The Telegraph and a Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice award among its accolades.
- Also presented with three Rosettes and five Red Stars by the AA, Longueville Manor is not only renowned for its beautiful accommodation and top class service, but also for its exceptional haute cuisine, comprehensive wine list and sophisticated cocktail bar. Not a bad starting place for a gastronomic escape.
- The Cottage Garden is a small yet idyllic sanctuary offering expert spa treatments; perfect for winding down into holiday mode. The highly trained team is on hand to treat every guest on a one-to-one basis and recommend the right spa therapy or beauty treatment, from massages to pedicures. There's also a gym and a pool.
- Outdoor pool
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Tennis and croquet courts
- Woodland jogging trails
- Wine cellar
- Luxury yacht charter
- On-site parking
How to get there
The hotel is situated six miles or so from Jersey Airport. On-site parking is available for no extra cost.
Good to know
Please be aware that spa treatments must be booked directly with the hotel in advance, to avoid disappointment.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.