Grand French château-style stately home near Windsor
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -51% today
Standard Double room
Windsor Great Park
A stately retreat set in pretty landscaped gardens near Royal Windsor, with a luxurious spa – includes breakfast, three-course dinner and a spa voucher
- Macdonald Berystede Hotel & Spa is a beautiful stately home near Windsor, within acres of landscaped gardens in rural Berkshire. Styled in the manner of a French château and refreshed after a £1 million refurbishment, it boasts turrets and vast stone fireplaces next to thoroughly contemporary interiors.
- Acanthus Restaurant serves delicious British and European cuisine in lovely surroundings, with views out over the gardens or alfresco on the terrace in warmer months. Enjoy light meals and snacks in the bar's comfy leather chairs, or afternoon teas with scones and cakes in The Oak Lounge.
- Pleasantly offsetting the main building's period style, the modern spa has a heated, glass-walled pool that lets you enjoy the landscape from inside. There's a outdoor hydrotherapy pool, a thermal suite and six treatment rooms where you can be pampered with luxurious natural products.
- Leisure club
- Two bars
- Wine cellar
How to get there
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.