Elegant Dorset manor house on Chesil Beach
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A grand manor house with literary associations on West Dorset's unique Chesil Beach - includes breakfast and dinner
- Perched overlooking picturesque Chesil Beach, this 17th-century Dorset hideaway marks the spot that inspired John Meade Falkner’s classic 1898 novel, Moonfleet. Having enjoyed a fair few design revamps centuries later, Moonfleet Manor now serves as a characterful, charming hideaway on England's beautiful coast.
- Dining is Mediterranean-themed at the all-day, AA Rosette-awarded restaurant overlooking Chesil Beach. Treat yourself to a fireside afternoon tea, with scones, strawberry jam and lashings of clotted cream from local cows.
- Alongside heated indoor pools for both adults and children, there's a peaceful spa providing a sauna and treatments using Elemis products. Alternatively, choose from one of the full- or half-day pamper packages, tailored to your needs.
- Three heated indoor pools
- AA Rosette restaurant
- Large indoor play zone with air hockey, trampolining and more
- Children's sand pit
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Electric-car charging
- Dog-friendly hotel
How to get there
Moonfleet Manor is just seven miles from the seaside resort of Weymouth and accessed from the M3 and M27. Weymouth railway station is a 15-minute drive away and connected to London Waterloo, Gloucester and Worcester Shrub Hill.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.