Beachfront Sardinia bliss at an activities-filled Mark Warner resort
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
Standard Double room
Escape to a laid-back Mark Warner beachfront resort in Sardinia, including full-board basis with wine, plus all travel and a selection of activities
- Located at the end of a sheltered bay of soft gold sands on Sardinia's east coast, Perdepera Beach Resort is comprised of villa-style rooms set amid gardens blooming with palm trees and bright, tropical flowers. It enjoys gorgeous views of the rugged mountains behind, in a tranquil, remote setting.
- Re-energise with traditional Sardinian cuisine using fresh local produce of the region, including plenty of seafood and local cheeses. Lunches and dinners are served buffet-style and include homemade pastries and desserts, plus wine and water. A la carte Silvana is also on hand once a week with Sardinian dishes from its show kitchen.
- Play a game of beach volleyball or tennis on one of two courts, or explore the island with a guided mountain biking excursion. There's a variety of watersports to be enjoyed from the beach too, like windsurfing, standup paddleboarding, sailing and kayaking. Alternatively, head to the wellness centre for a rejuvenating treatment.
How to get there
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.