Five-star Sussex country house with award-winning dining
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices.
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Plush Junior suite with view
Plush Junior suite
Enjoy a luxurious stay at a five-star English country house in West Sussex
- Escape to the countryside for a relaxing break at the magnificent South Lodge. Set amongst 93 acres of woodland and parkland, the charming English country house hotel near Horsham, West Sussex comes with stunning views of South Downs alongside beautiful, individually designed guestrooms and suites, and top-notch amenities.
- The Pass restaurant puts its spin on the Chef's Table concept for a refreshing interactive dining experience. Situated in the heart of a three AA Rosette-winning kitchen, enjoy the creations of Head Chef, Tom Kemble and his team in full performance. Then there's Botanica, a brand-new Mediterranean-inspired spot serving up seasonal dishes crafted from locally sourced South Downs produce.
- The two AA Rosette-winning Camellia provides a more informal and comfortable atmosphere, with a strong commitment to using locally-sourced ingredients to produce outstanding dishes. You can also treat yourself to afternoon tea in the lounge, to feast on freshly-baked scones, a selection of tasty pastries, and suitable cocktails alongside herbal infusions and champagne.
- 93 acres of gardens and parkland
- Three restaurants
- Wine cellar
- Pillow menu
- Indoor and outdoor pools
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.