Affordable Liverpool waterfront apartment stay
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Great value contemporary apartments on Liverpool’s lively Waterfront, walking distance from the sights – includes breakfast and late check-out
- With its slick monochrome design and no-nonsense setup, Staycity Aparthotels – Liverpool Waterfront is a great choice for weekenders (or longer breaks) in the creative northern city. It’s location doesn’t hurt either: just a few minutes’ walk away you’ll find the famous Liver Building, the Tate Liverpool and the Beatles’ Story experience.
- The fantastically well-equipped apartments have marble-effect kitchens, private bathrooms and comfy beds to ensure a good night’s sleep, and there’s also a great on-site gym if you’re determined to keep up your fitness routine.
- Also at your disposal is a cafe for snacks and quick bites, which also serves breakfast each morning. There’s no restaurant, but the surrounding streets are full of internationally-inspired bars, cafes and eateries to satisfy any craving.
- 24-hour reception
How to get there
Liverpool Lime Street station is a 15-minute walk from the apartments, with train services from across the country. If you’re driving, the hotel is situated on Drury Lane, just opposite Beetham Plaza. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is about 10 miles away.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.