Comfortable stay in Kent's renowned Broadstairs
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Kingsgate Bay, Broadstairs
Viking Bay, Broadstairs
A relaxing stay at a Broadstairs hotel set in a renovated Jacobean building - includes breakfast and optional seven-course tasting menu dinner with wine
- Housed in a Grade II listed property built in 1895 by shipbuilder Sir Alfred Yarrow, The Yarrow Hotel has one of the best postcodes in town, just minutes from the beach.
- When you're not out walking along the Kent coastline, switch off at the onsite spa area with its sauna, steam room and large hot tub. To top it off, you can indulge in affordable massages, facials, manicures and pedicures as well as updos, restyles, cuts, nourishing treatments and blow-dries at the hotel's hair salon.
- Kick-start your day with a full English breakfast, cinnamon French toast or smoked salmon with scrambled eggs in the hotel’s flagship restaurant. Lunch and dinner have a focus on dishes made with seasonal and locally sourced ingredients. There’s also the solarium for morning coffee and afternoon teas, and a great bar.
- Hair and beauty salon
How to get there
The Yarrow Hotel is located in Broadstairs, between Ramsgate and Margate. It’s a one-hour drive from Maidstone, 81 miles from Central London, and a 90-minute train journey from London Victoria.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.