An ultra all-inclusive Corfu escape with glorious sea views
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
Superior room with sea view
Paradiso Family Bungalow with partial sea view
A heavenly escape to a luxurious resort with a thalasso spa amid Corfu's verdant hillsides – includes all travel, sea views, a family option and ultra all-inclusive board
- Discover the 'Emerald Island' of Corfu with a break amidst its vibrantly verdant hillsides at Grecotel Daphnila Bay Dassia. This ultra all-inclusive resort – ranked top three in the region on TripAdvisor – is perfectly perched to afford spectacular views over the bay and comes packed with thoughtful facilities that allow you to tailor your stay, be it relaxed and poolside or full of activities on the beach.
- You'll find a freshwater swimming pool with stunning vistas over the sea, and a children's paddling pool. Kick back with a cocktail from the pool bar over a good page-turner, before making your way to the thalassotherapy spa. Or, keep busy trying your hand at a range of water sports at the sandy beach nearby, from waterskiing to scuba diving, or stick to dry land with some tennis, soccer or archery
- The main restaurant Antica Cucina serves up an extensive buffet of international cuisine, while Giardini di Olivo is located on the beach, serving pizzas and pasta. There are a further three restaurants on site, plus four bars, a wine tasting room and seemingly endless restaurants on offer at the hotel's sister properties. The hotel has a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence to boot.
- Five restaurants (nine additional restaurants at sister properties)
- Four bars
- Creperie, gelateria and patisserie
- Wine tasting cellar
- Thalasso spa facilities
- Fitness centre
- Blue Flag beach
- Swimming pools
- Daytime and evening activities
- Land sports and watersports
How to get there
The hotel sits on the east coast of Corfu, approximately 20 minutes from Corfu's international airport. Private airport transfer are included to make your stay as stress-free as possible.
Good to know
During your stay here, connect with ease to the concierge service with a 24-hour WhatsApp Concierge LUXE.ME® app, making staff just a call away.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.